DASH-IF Excellence in DASH Award
In conjunction with ACM MMSys 2019, being held in Amherst, MA, June 18 - 21, 2019, the DASH Industry Forum is proud to announce the
DASH Industry Forum Excellence in DASH Award
This award offers a financial prize for those papers which best meet the following requirements:
- The paper must substantially address MPEG-DASH as the presentation format
- The paper must be selected for presentation in the main conference, special sessions, or co-located workshops at ACM MMSys 2019
- Preference is given to the practical enhancements and developments that can sustain future commercial usefulness of DASH
- The DASH format used in the paper should conform to the DASH-IF Interoperability Points as defined by http://dashif.org/guidelines/
- dash.js should be used https://github.com/Dash-Industry-Forum/dash.js
Three levels of prize are awarded:
- First place – $1000
- Second place – $500
- Third place – $250
Winners are chosen by a DASH Industry Forum appointed committee and results are final. If papers of sufficient quality are not received, then some or all of the awards may not be granted. The competition is open to any individual, commercial or academic institution. No preference is given to DASH-IF members and membership is not required in order to participate in the competition.
How to enter:
For your paper to be considered for the competition, please check the checkbox labelled “DASH Award” on the submission page.