General information on ACM templates can be found at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. You must use one of the templates from this site.
Please check the following points before submitting the camera-ready version of your paper:
- The paper must include all the modifications required by the reviewers.
- Do not exceed the page length limit (main track: 6-12 pages; demo track: 2-4 pages; OSD track: 4-6 pages).
- Use the correct keywords and make sure they are on the first page.
- Make sure the CSS Concepts are correct and on the first page (see https://dl.acm.org/ccs/ccs.cfm).
- Make sure the ACM Reference format is correct and is on the first page.
- Make sure the rights management statement and bibliographic strip is correct (as sent to you by ACM after completing the copyright e-form) and is on the bottom of the first page left column.
- Make sure page headers are correct and do not overlap, i.e., contain: MMSys’19, June 18-21, 2019, Amherst, MA USA + authors (on the even pages) or title (on the odd pages).
- There must be NO page numbers.
- When generating your PDF:
- Fonts must be embedded in the PDF. Fonts used in the template cannot be substituted.
- Use Type 1 fonts (scalable) and not Type 3 (bit-mapped). Sometimes problems with fonts are due to your figures, check them first.
A shepherd has been assigned to your paper to make sure that the camera-ready version addresses the reviewer comments adequately and complies with all the ACM rules. Please work with your shepherd and ask for his/her approval before uploading the camera-ready version at https://mmsys19.hotcrp.com by February 14th.
Note that when uploading the camera-ready PDF, you MUST submit the source files for the paper, i.e, all the files that were used to create the final output (PDF) (Word, LaTeX, image files, etc.).